Ladakh Mountain Guide Association is a team of highly skilled mountaineering and trekking guides who are on an unwavering mission to elevate the lives of the people across the villages of Ladakh, especially the youth.
- To train more youth especially school dropouts, at risk youth, as well as students in outdoor sports
- To train village communities in wilderness first aid responder and rescue management who reside in isolated high altitude villages
- To run medical expeditions in isolated nomadic camps
- To lead a movement for cleaner Himalayas and sustainable tourism in Ladakh
- For India to be a member of International Federation of Mountain Guide Association(IFMGA)