Last Updated: 31 August 2023
2. What are Cookies and Similar Technologies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device (computer, tablet, smartphone) when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work or to make them work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the website’s owners. Web beacons (also known as pixel tags or clear GIFs) are small pieces of code placed on a website or in an email to monitor user behavior.
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the functioning of our Website and enable you to navigate through the site and use its features. Without these cookies, certain services and functionalities may not be available.
- Performance and Analytics Cookies: These cookies collect information about how visitors use our Website, such as which pages are visited most often, and if users receive error messages. We use this data to improve the performance and design of the Website.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies allow the Website to remember choices you make (such as your language or region) and provide enhanced, personalized features.
- Targeting or Advertising Cookies: These cookies are used to deliver advertisements relevant to you and your interests. They may also be used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement and help measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
4. Third-Party Cookies
5. Your Cookie Choices
You can choose whether to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. Please note that if you choose to decline cookies, certain parts of our Website may not function properly.
To learn more about how to manage cookies, you can refer to the Help section of your browser or visit the AboutCookies.org website.
6. Updates to this Cookies Policy
We may update this Cookies Policy from time to time to reflect changes in technology or legislation. We encourage you to review this page periodically for any updates.
7. Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns about this Cookies Policy, please contact us at [email protected]
Note: This is a sample Cookies Policy and should be customized to fit the Ladakh Mountain Guide Association’s specific website and practices. It’s recommended to consult with legal professionals to ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulations.